Corrective Esthetics (Medical Esthetics Program)
Esthetics in a Medical Setting
Our Corrective Esthetics training prepares students to work in a medical setting*
What is Corrective Esthetics?
Corrective Esthetics is part of our exclusive Estelle curriculum and refers to the skin care services that may be performed by a technician in a medical setting under the supervision of a physician. You may also see it called clinical esthetics, medical aesthetics training, or advanced aesthetics training.*
Why is this important to me?
- We include our exclusive Corrective Esthetics training in our Esthetics program which means you won’t pay extra beyond your normal tuition!
- Receive a Corrective Esthetics Certificate in addition to your Esthetics Diploma
- You’ll be more marketable to employers
- Learn advanced procedures and techniques
- Learn how to open your own business
Below is just a sampling of the Corrective Esthetics education that we include in our Esthetics program at no additional tuition cost.